Monday, June 21, 2010

Weigh-in Day

Week one weigh-in day. Every Monday morning, I'll be steppin' on the dreaded scale (cuz I can't think of a better way to start the week...ugh) and see if all this madness is paying off. Well, in a word....it IS! I was down EIGHT pounds this morning! Can I get a WOOT WOOT!!? And, even better yet, Tyler was down SEVEN! Double WOOT WOOT! He doesn't believe it...he thinks the scale is broken. But I know better. We have done so well. I saw Tyler pass on donuts after church yesterday and a cookie from Subway. WOW! I'm so proud of him. Then today, he went to the club and worked out while I brought Tony and Tanner to their T-ball practice for an hour. It's so great to see your hard work pay off. Now, I gotta get my butt excersizing....can you imagine if I had been all week??
I'm making some loaded up turkey burgers for dinner so I'll be back with the skinny on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment