Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day Ten

Today was just like any other. The boys had T-ball so we brought a picnic for lunch. I made sandwiches to order before going. Mine was turkey, cheese, tomato, avocado, and some mustard. I made it on these flat bread buns I've gotten to really like. They make perfect buns for a burger (like the turkey burgers I made on Monday) or for a cold sandwhich like this. Very good and not too thick so you're not filling up on all bread.
For dinner I tried something new....again. It's called Creamy Beef and Onions. It was sort of a take on beef stroganoff, but with some changes and I actually liked it better.

Plus, it was easier to make and had a thicker sauce. The kids really liked it too so that is always a good thing.
For dessert we're going to have some jell-o. The boys are anxious to have that...I never make it so it's a treat for them. I'll add a picture tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment