Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Days eleven thru seventeen

Okay, so I slacked a bit....in my writing, not my dieting. The good news is, everything is still on track and we're doing really well. I added excersize even this week. YAY!
The main reason I haven't posted is that we've been super busy, I've hardly been online this past week...and...I really haven't done any new meals or anything exciting. We have been doing a couple leftover meals with all the cooking I've been doing.
On Sat. night we went out to dinner which is always a true test. Tyler got a 'build your own salad' and I got a 'build your own burger'. Wait though, part of what you can pick is what kind of "burger" you want. I picked a portabella mushroom on a wheat tortilla. I loaded it with veggies and no fatty sauces. It was ssoooooo good. Tyler was a little disappointed in his salad cuz all they had was fat free Ranch and it was not good at all. I told him to take it home and finish it there with our own light ranch on it. That was tons better.
I am posting our weigh in results in a minute. Just wanted to check in.

No comments:

Post a Comment