Monday, June 21, 2010

Day Six

Saturdays I have to go into work so I usually don't eat breakfast and I'm really bad about bringing any sort of lunch. I want to change that so on this morning I packed 2 string cheese for the drive in and some pasta salad leftover from the night before to have for lunch. Then......I left it sitting in the foyer. Plan B: no breakfast and McD's salad again for lunch. No problem, I'm nothing if not flexible. HA!
I got home about 2:30 and Jason had just left to take the 4 youngest boys to a car show down at the Fairgrounds. Tyler was playing golf with my dad so I had the whole house to myself so I started cleaning. It was baaaaad! Tyler got home and we got hungry....time for dinner. Since Jay was gonna be gone until late, we made something really fun and healthy for us, homeade pizzas. We used the wraps that I mentioned a few days ago and loaded them up. A little sauce, and a whole lotta veggies...olives, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, broccoli, some feta and a sprinkle of shredded cheese. They were TO DIE FOR! Tyler and I just kept saying how good they tasted. He added a salad to his and I just had the pizza and we were both stuffed. We'll be doing that again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment