Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day Five

I'm getting to day five a day late, but I didn't forget. Here goes...
Breakfast...blah, nothing to mention...string cheese. And can I just say, Thank God or string cheese.
Lunch for me was a salad from McDonalds since I work during the daytime on Fridays. I usually get done just in time to have a late lunch. They actually have really nice salads there. I got the bacon ranch with grilled chicken, but picked off all the bacon and got it with low fat balsamic vinagrette dressing instead. It's a Newman's Own brand and it is SOOOO good. I love that dressing and I always really enjoy that salad. Makes me wonder why I would ever go back to a Big Mac that makes me feel all heavy and tired after eating it.
For dinner, we were celebrating the family's June birthdays. We met at a park and brought all the fixin's for subs/wraps and a really healthy and yummy pasta salad.
I got hungry later on in the evening and so the boys and I made some light popcorn which we all like.
Other than that...I gave the boys some grapes for an afternoon snack, I had the same cheese and crackers and yesterday....that's really about it. Kind of a boring day to talk about food, but that didn't mean it wasn't great tasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment